I am a hobby photographer and I also like to write … I was on Internet in the beginning so that’s why I have a lot of blogs … curious and love to learn … In the “beginning” it was HTML and WYSIWYG and now it is wordpress and tumblr ….
Birgitta – blogfia – FOTO chip … that’s me!
I have 2 Canons – Power Shot G12 and Canon EOS 6D (2013).
Canon EF 24mm F/2,8 IS USM Om objektivet 2017.
Canon EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM Om objektivet
Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 USM Om objektivet
Canon EF 100mm f/2,8 L IS USM Macro. Om objektivet.
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM. Om objektivet. (aug 2020)
(Sigma EX 105/2,8 DG Macro 1:1) Om objektivet.
I am a retired teacher and educator – specialist education.
1 son, 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren – 2 boys and 2 girls.
Living in Lund, Sweden.
A free spirit …
Now I write poetry too – challenging myself writing haibun, haiku, cinquian …..
Working with pictures is a great hobby – I have flow all the time!
I am now totally lost in STREET PHOTOGRAPHING – showing the street life of people.
Thinking a lot of what Street Photographing is to me – reading articles – getting inspired of other street photographers – take part in many SP groups in Internet …. learning …. enjoying …. living …
I shoot in Black & White …. and I go with the flow …
About STREET SHOOTING
To me it is important …
- it’s public urban places
- it’s people in my pictures
- it’s (for me) unknown people
- that anyone can be photographed
- it’s never arranged pictures
- to not interfere the situation
- to always show my camera
- show the life in streets by photographing people
- to think twice when taking pictures of children
- to like people but not always the situation
- to keep political text away from street photos
(politics has another arena)
- to give the viewer opportunity for self-interpretation
- with a spirit to not humiliate or insult
- to show any kind of streetlife in my photos